Acxion fentermina tableta 30 mg
Acxion fentermina tableta 30 mg helps with obesity treatment : exogenous, associated with a low-calorie diet and exercise regimen. Pills is a phentermine HCL (phentermine hydrochloride), in turn, the product from other companies may contain phentermine resin (Acxion 30mg fentermina resin).
What is Acxion 30 mg ( Acxion Fentermina 30mg ) ?
It stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite. Phentermine is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes.
phentermine is used, for a limited period of time, to accelerate weight loss in overweight people who exercise and eat a low calorie diet. Phentermine is a class of medications called anorectics.
Differents pills contain phentermine
Phentermine is marketed under many brand names and formulations worldwide, including:
- Lomaira (phentermine hydrochloride),
- Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate),
What are the ingredients in phentermine?
Phentermine hydrochloride capsules, USP contain the inactive ingredients: corn starch, D&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide.
Registered pharmaceutical forms:
- 15 mg capsules
- 30 mg capsules
Therapeutic indications Acxion fentermina tabletas 30 mg :
As a short-term supplement to exogenous obesity (body mass index equal to or greater than 30 kg / m2), in an extensive regimen of weight reduction (exercise, diet, behavior modification) medically monitored, and which have not achieved
a clinical response with an adequate weight reduction regimen.
- Adults and children over 12 years: One capsule of 15 or 30 mg a day, at breakfast time.
- The duration of treatment is four to six weeks and should not exceed two months of continuous administration.
- Subsequent treatments require four-month (drug-free) rest periods.
Special treatment guidelines:
- Children under 12 years: use is not recommended.
- Older adult: use is not recommended.
How to use Acxion fentermina tableta 30 mg
Dissolving Tablet, Capsule, Long Acting Capsule, Tablet, Dissolving Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine you need to use. Do not use more medication than directed.
- This medicine is not for long-term use.
- To avoid difficulty sleeping, always take the medicine in the morning and never take it at bedtime or very late at night. So take the :
- Capsule 2 hours after breakfast.
- Long-acting capsule before breakfast.
- Disintegrating tablet in the morning, with or without food.
- Phentermine tablet before breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast.
- Lomaira tablet ?? 30 minutes before meals.
- Swallow (pass) the extended-release capsule whole. Do not crush, break, or chew.
- If you are going to use the disintegrating tablet , make sure you have dry hands before handling the tablet. Place the tablet on your tongue. It should dissolve quickly. After the tablet dissolves, swallow or take a sip of water.
Side effects that may occur while using Acxion fentermina tabletas 30 mg
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling of the face or hands, swelling or tingling in the mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing;
- Chest pain, fainting, shortness of breath;
- Fast, slow, pounding, or irregular heartbeat;
- Seizures or tremors;
- Very severe headache;
- Swelling of your feet or lower legs
Call your doctor if you notice the following less serious side effects:
- Changes in sexual desire;
- Dizziness, drowsiness, mild headache;
- Dry mouth or bad taste in the mouth;
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach cramps Restlessness or nervousness, trouble sleeping
- Tablet: Pass it whole. Do not crush, break, or chew.
Acxion fentermina tabletas 30 mg should not be used when
This medicine is not suitable for everyone. Do not use it if you have had an allergic reaction to phentermine or similar medicines, or if you are pregnant.
Manifestations and management of overdose or accidental intake:
An acute overdose can present the following manifestations: restlessness, tremor, hyperreflexia, rapid breathing, aggressiveness confusion, hallucinations, states of panic. The management of acute poisoning is exclusively symptomatic based on gastric lavage and sedation with barbiturates.
Storage Acxion 30mg recommendations:
Store at room temperature no more than 30 ° C and in a dry place.
Acxion fentermina tableta 30 mg , Acxion fentermina tableta , Acxion 30mg , acxion 30 mg , Buy acxion 30 mg , Buy acxion 30mg , acxion 30 mg phentermine , acxion 30mg phentermine.
where to Buy acxion 30mg ? can i Buy acxion 30mg online without prescription ? It is save to take acxion 30mg phentermine ? where acxion 30 mg ship from ? Is acxion 30 mg mexican diet pills ? how mani Ib can i lost using acxion 30 mg ? what is difference between Acxion 30 mg and acxion ap ?
Laboratory name and address:
Made in Mexico by: INVESTIGACION